Tuesday, November 10, 2009

s'mores gift package

how do i show the whole post?

hese s'mores favors from Twig and Thistle are really clever and I wish I'd thought of them.



S'mores_Kit_1

S'mores_Kit_2

S'mores_Kit_3

Happy Monday to all of you! I spent the weekend with my family celebrating my twin sisters 30th birthdays. We had a blast and I wish that we could have spent the whole week together. To celebrate the occasion I put together these little S’mores kits for everyone. There’s something about fall weather, a cabin and a fireplace that just scream S’mores. Besides, who doesn’t love Graham Crackers, chocolate and marshmallows?

I wish I could take credit for this fun little kit but I actually spotted this while shopping at Packaging Specialties, my favorite packaging store here in Seattle. They used clear accetate boxes to wrap up all the necessities for homemade S’mores and I just added a bit of baker’s twine to finish it off. The two bottom boxes measure 3″x3″x2″ and the top one is 2″ square. These would make a sweet guest room gift at a wedding or a nice treat for house guests over the coming holidays. Simply add a coordinating ribbon, roast and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment